Together with our Customers we have been organizing tender proceedings concerning purchase of insurance services on the basis of the public procurement provisions for many years.
We are among few broker companies that may be proud of more than four hundreds of conducted tender proceedings pursuant to the Act on Public Procurement and public procurement law.
In this field our activities include in particular:
A. preparation of the following documents and their submission for approval of an ordering manager:
B. conducting public procurement procedures, in particular:
- document assessing the contract value,
- proposed suggestion of a contract awarding procedure and its explanation,
- draft specification of essential terms of the contract, including conditions of contractor's participation in the procedure, tender evaluation criteria and the subject of the procedure,
- drafts of other documents required in case of a given contract awarding procedure, for instance invitations to participate in a procedure, invitations to tender, invitations to negotiate or requests for quote,
- publication required in case of a given contract awarding procedure and the contract value.
- providing explanations as regards the provisions of specifications of essential terms of the contract,
- negotiating with contractors in case of negotiated procedure with or without publication chosen as the contract awarding procedure,
- opening requests for participation in the procedure in case of restricted tender procedure or negotiated procedure with publication,
- assessing if the requirements of participation of contractors are met on the basis of evidence and declarations submitted by Contractors and applying to the ordering manager for exclusion of contractors who do not meet the requirements of participation in the procedure,
- opening bids,
- applying to the ordering manager for rejection of bids in cases specified in the act,
- assessing bids that are not rejected,
- preparing a recommendation of the best bid or asking for a cancellation of the procedure,
- receiving and analysing filed protests and preparing draft replies to protests.
Announcement concerning tender proceedings